The first thing Jesus did when he began his ministry was to invite new companions to follow him. But Jesus didn't simply invite others to "come and see." He asked them to join Him in a journey that has forever changed the course of human history.
Because we are called to model our lives after Jesus, inviting others to join us must become a core value and practice of our faith.
In 2014, we encourage you to INVITE others to join you as we experience Christ in new ways. We'll help you by sharing invitational experiences available through FUMC Allen throughout the year.
Here's a list of the latest opportunities:
- Connect with others by checking in on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, or Instagram (@fumcallen) every time you come to the church building. Tag a friend that you want to invite.
- Invite a friend, family member, co-worker, or neighbor to Invite a Friend to Church Sunday on Palm Sunday, April 13.
- Take note of our Holy Week Schedule and bring someone with you to experience Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, or Easter Sunday
- Attend the next session of Just Walk Across The Room.
- Invite a friend to join your work group for Change The World Allen, a weekend of service coming May 16-18.
Questions along the way? Contact one of our pastors. Any one of them can be reached at 972.727.8261.