North Collin County Habitat for Humanity and FUMC Allen are pleased to announce the 2016 Methodist build in Collin County. The build in McKinney, Texas, begins in November 2016 and continues through January 2017. The build is in support of the Perkins family. Read more about the family HERE.
FUMC Allen serves as the build host on the following dates:
Saturday, November 19, 2016
Saturday, December 17, 2016
NEW DATE: January 28, 2017
Build schedules are tentative due to weather, inspection, and delivery delays, so tasks may change.
For more information about FUMC Allen’s host days, contact our Build Coordinator Michael Anderson.
All new Habitat for Humanity volunteers must attend an orientation AND sign a waiver.
Click here to download General Orientation Information.
Always check the NCC-Habitat website the evening before the orientation for any changes to these dates.
(All orientations are held at the Habitat office, 2060 Couch Dr. McKinney)
Thursday, December 1 7:00pm
Please RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, No Children Under the Age of 14
AGE RESTRICTED ACTIVITIES FOR YOUTH
- Youth 14 -17 years must have a parent or guardian with them on all tasks including orientation.
- Youth 14 -15 can landscape, paint, or lot clean.
- Youth 16 -17 cannot use power tools, work from a height of over 6 feet orother ultra-hazardous tasks.
- Youth 16 & up may volunteer in ReStore after attending orientation with parent.
- Youth under the age of 14 are not allowed on the construction work site