The final FUMC Legal Aid Clinic for 2016 will be held Thursday December 8, 2016, in the Fellowship Hall at First United Methodist Church of Allen from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
As we celebrate Christmas, we’re reminded that the challenges of our earthly times often don’t take a holiday. The mission of the Legal Aid Clinic helping our neighbors in need deal with earthy legal challenges is always here to lend a hand. So far in 2016, the clinic has helped 357 clients.
We give thanks to God and pray for all of you who enable the Legal Aid Clinic do His work every month
- For the volunteers who bring food and help with the evening’s activities for the attorneys and paralegals who give generously of their time
- For the FUMC Allen family for providing support in so many ways
- For communicating the mission
- For the welcoming environment and facilities
- For all whose fellowship brings hope to the brothers and sisters who come to us for help
Please keep the work of the clinic in your thoughts and prayers. We pray that should a situation come into your view where the clinic can help someone you know, you’ll take the opportunity to tell them about the clinic. Download the 2017 Legal Aid Brochure to print and share.
If you have questions or suggestions about the clinic, please contact Kim Klieger, 972.679.7768.