A special Sunday established by the General Conference, Laity Sunday focuses on the celebration of the ministry of all lay Christians. In many local churches, Laity Sunday is observed by having lay persons lead all parts of the worship service.
This year, we welcome as our special guests, Lauren and Steven Hosack, currently serving in Honduras as our missionaries for Send Hope.
They will speak to us from Corinthian 12, which focuses on spiritual gifts and parts of the body of Christ. While Lauren and Steven are the “boots on the ground” in Honduras, the church and their supporters are the backbone and heart of the House of Hope.
How can your support the efforts of the House of Hope?
- Katrina Engle (former director)
- Dr. Brian and leaders of Send Hope
- Sponsor a Child
- Pack Meals for Kids Against Hunger
- Donate Items
- Christmas Gifts
- School Supplies
- Gently-used Clothing and Active Shoes
- Give of your Finances
- Hosacks in Honduras
- Send Hope
- Come serve on short- or long-term trip
- Join us in worship on November 20