You can still pick up a Ziploc bag from a Christmas box at church entrances and fill with Christmas gifts for the children and teens of Honduras.
We heard this week from Lauren Hosack, our missionary at the House of Hope in Honduras. She reports that many of the items they receive are for children ages 4-10. They have a great need for items for teens, ages 11-17, and she provided us with a list of items much appreciated by that age group.
If you have some of these gifts you’d like to share, simply pick up a bag or two, fill them up, and return your filled bag to the Christmas tree in the North hallway by the Playday office by Sunday, December 24. For more information, contact Tom Brian, 972.965.6534 or Marilyn Tucker, 214.734.4675.
- Gel pens/colorful pens/colored pencils
- Grown up coloring books/Spanish word search/crossword
- Body spray/scented body washes for guys and gals
- Juniors & young adult clothing/ponchos
- Manicure/pedicure supplies/makeup
- Board games
- Small umbrellas
- Lego sets
- Spanish chapter books
- Balls (especially soccer balls)/marbles
- Drawing pads/Journals