Here’s your second chance to be a part of our church photo directory.
Our first photo directory since 2009 is now in production, but if you didn’t get to be part of the January photo shoot, we have provided another opportunity to be a part of the second edition.
Lifetouch is returning for one day to get photos of those who missed the first sessions. They will be producing and printing a new directory with updates in the late spring or early summer, and everyone from the first directory to the second edition will get a copy.
Don’t be left out. Sign up today. If you can’t find an available time, please contact Alison Thomas.
March 19, 2018
Second Floor of the Christian Life Center (Adult Wing)
First United Methodist Church of Allen
A new directory will put names with faces, help us connect with each other, and help us reach out to new families. Our photographer, Lifetouch, is well known in the industry for their professional photography, their dedicated customer service, their upfront pricing, and fast delivery
Be sure to read all the details below.
- Schedule your appointment through the link below or by calling the church.
- Any family of 7 or more will need 2 connected time slots.
- All families will receive a complimentary 8×10 portrait and one free directory.
- You are welcome to bring meaningful items to your photography session, such as family bibles, sporting equipment, musical instruments, or photographs, or even your pet.
- Invite your extended family for a special photograph.
- Family photos make wonderful gifts and greeting cards.
- 20% discount for military service and first responders (Coupon Code: MILT) and seniors 60+ (Coupon Code: SENI) Limit one 20% offer per family.
- Please allow up to an hour to check-in, be professionally photographed, view, and select your photographs.
- Keep track of your reminder emails from Lifetouch in case you need to change your appointment time.