To facilitate this process, we invite families to update our records for your loved one in military service. To update information or provide new information, email Margo Naramore with their current branch, rank, location, and a digital picture before October 18, 2015.
If you would like for your service member to receive Christmas stockings from the church, include in your email their mailing address and how many stockings they would like to receive for their unit.
You can drop your donations at locations near church entrances beginning October 18, 2015. Collections continue through November 1, 2015.
Stocking assembly and packaging is Sunday, November 8, 2015, in the FUMC Allen Gym.
- Snack food items, such as nuts, trail mix, snack crackers, energy bars, Rice Krispies® treats, beef jerky, sunflower seeds, and pistachio nuts.
- Small individual cans of chips or tuna.
- Ladies hair bands & ponytail holders (brown/black), combs, brushes, hand lotions in plastic bottles.
- Hard candies
- Packaged coffees, single serves
- Pencils, pens
- Post-it-notes, note pads
- Hot chocolate packets
- Double AA and Triple AAA Batteries
- Small packets of wet wipes
- Small packets of Kleenex
**No glass bottles or aerosol cans**
If you have any questions about the Military Support Group at FUMC Allen, contact Debbie Wilson. Thank you for supporting our troops!